Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of company’s social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction. We are looking for a motivated individual who is an expert in social media. This individual should be creative, innovative and add their personal touch to expand the company’s brand in unique and fun ways.
Will work in Tampa office at 3550 Buschwood Park Drive, Suite 140, Tampa, Florida 33618.
This position has the potential to be full-time after 90 days trail period.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space
- Developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creation, management and growth of business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram
- Leveraging measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Data Entry required
- Expert in Social media and all channels, tools and applications
- Write and manage the company blog
- Possess organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Computer proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Part Time: 15 -25 hours a week
Please send resume to email@example.com.